Integrating Covve Scan with Salesforce is a great way to increase data entry efficiency. This Zapier automation will create a lead in Salesforce every time that you scan a card in Covve Scan, and will pass on all the details from the business card into Salesforce, without typing a single character!
Here's how to set this up in a few simple steps:
1. Access the Covve Scan - Salesforce template and tap 'Try this template'
2. Make sure you are logged in Zapier
3. Go to Covve Scan and get your api key for Zapier. You can find it in the Covve Scan app -> Settings
4. Enter your api key to connect your Covve Scan account in Zapier.
Note that if you have already connected Covve Scan to Zapier before, then you will not be asked for the API key at this stage.
Verify that the identifier in the “” is the same with your UserId in Covve Scan (You can find it in Settings -> User Id), and click 'Continue'.
5. You can test the connection with a dummy scanned card (optional).
6. Select the destination action. This is the action that will take place in Salesforce, when you scan a card in Covve Scan. e.g. Create Record.
7. Enter your Salesforce credentials to link your Salesforce account.
8. Set the field mapping between Salesforce and Covve Scan as follows:
First Name -> First Name
Last Name -> Last Name
Middle Name -> Middle Name
Title -> Job 1 - Title
Company -> Job 1 - Company
Street -> Full Address 1
Phone -> Phone 1
Mobile Phone -> Phone 2
Email -> Email 1
Website -> Website 1
9. (Optional step) - You can test the action, and the dummy card data should appear in Salesforce.
10. Turn your zap on, and you are good to go!
From now on, all your new scans will automatically be sent to Salesforce.